Kristi and Melissa Lyons get together for this three-part series to discuss the feminine and where we are, and where we can go from here – our permission and choice as an agency for change. To do, to be, to excel, to speak, to dream.
Melissa is a self-discovery expert and best-selling author.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT THESE TOPICS:
- The first permission is deciding you’re worthy enough to explore who you are
- Permission and choice – are they freedom givers or prison
- Being fully honest with ourselves
- Define your authentic happiness: what you need vs what you have. Do we really know what these are?
- What is the potential to fill us fully that we’re not connecting to? And what if we never get it?
- Your blind spots – the things you’re not willing to see about yourself
- What it’s hard to see our own dimensions and what we’re capable of