Kristi Peck is an intuitive life coach, a spiritual mentor, a creative girl and author of Coming Home: A Love Story (available on Amazon). In her episodes, she will chat about living the liminal in PEACE, JOY and FREEDOM. She openly shares her lived experiences so that you can witness your life experiences and be a learner as well.
As an empath and mystic, Kristi has learned to leverage her natural abilities and intuitive wisdom to help people discover their truth and a sense of belonging so that they can be fully expressive and abundant in a conscious way.
For over 30 years, Kristi has been a resource for others to awaken and develop their masterful gifts. As a teacher, coach, speaker and writer, Kristi loves sharing stories that captivate and inspire people to take adventurous leaps of faith. Her own vulnerability helps others feel safe in her presence and be fully seen and heard while courageously choosing new ways of living life.
IN THIS EPISODE, KRISTI TALKS ABOUT THESE TOPICS:
- We are all here as souls that are wanting and desiring to be expressive in some way.
- You’re given exactly what you need – for your soul’s purpose and for other’s souls’ purposes.
- Noticing the pauses in life – what are you creating in the pause?
- Releasing our anchors to live our full expression we’re meant to.
- Stepping outside of the wound.
You can reach Kristi at email@example.com
Comments and questions are welcome.