Kristi Hueseman is a Clinical oncology pharmacist for Siteman Cancer Center in St. Louis, Missouri. She herself has cancer and receives her treatment from this cancer center. Her story of love, forgiveness and healing is captivating. Her experiences of an intense divorce and her current cancer diagnosis have influenced her wisdom today and have awakened the writer within.
IN THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT THESE TOPICS:
- Asking for God during her crisis of cancer diagnosis.
- How love and forgiveness found her and have been healing her family.
- Sifting through the experience to find the blessings.
- Gratitude helps her keep a positive attitude.
KRISTI ASKS KRISTI THESE QUESTIONS:
- How have these experiences influenced who you are today?
- What has led you to the wisdom you have today?
- Where do you find your inspiration for writing?