Show Notes: Siri Atma Kaur is everything Kundalini Technology – the practice, the lifestyle and the humanology. She found yoga in 2009 at a moment when she needed to alleviate stress and mental tension. After receiving her basic Yoga teacher training in 2014, she went on to discover the fundamentals of Kundalini Yoga offer her mechanics for big love and a foundation for her soul and her spirit. Siri Atma Kaur practices in St. Louis, Missouri. She is a student of life and a wise soul.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT THESE TOPICS:
- Discerning what is best for our true self using Kundalini technology.
- GOD – a force of love that generates, organizes and delivers.
- Restoring, remembering and rising.
- Our journeys of learning are never-ending.
KRISTI ASKS SIRI ATMA THESE QUESTIONS:
- How can yoga, especially Kundalini Technology, teach us resilience and resistance?
- How can we redirect our nervous system to a healthier way to live?
- What are some breathing techniques that can instantly provide relief and bring us into a higher consciousness?
SHOW LINKS: Find Siri Atma on Facebook – @SiriAtma Kaur
*The mantra we talked about – by Jai-Jagdeesh in her album, Of Heaven & Earth –
Ardas Bhaee Amar Das Guru,
Amar Das Guru, Ardas Bhaee,
Ram Das Guru, Ran Das Guru,
Ram Das Guru, Sachee Sahee
CONTACT INFORMATION: SiriAtmaKaur@gmail.com