Stephanie Wilson is the newly published author of Big Waves & Wooden Benches, a harrowing true story that has been referred to as a modern day version of The Alchemist.
She strongly believes storytelling can save lives and her MBA and over a decade of artistic training both help her live out that passion.
Stephanie’s goal is to encourage people to take a different path. To follow their heart’s pull into the whirlwind of the unknown. Even if it goes against societal expectations, perfectionism or any kind of fear has conditioned them to live – playing it small and playing it safe.
IN THIS EPISODE, KRISTI AND STEPHANIE TALK ABOUT THESE TOPICS:
- Embracing failure.
- How we can shift course and discover our self worth.
- Sacred Boundaries – not fearful boundaries and knowing the difference.
- Are we tamed or just mature enough to set boundaries?
- Gaining freedom from detachment from the outcome.
- No one has the answers for your life.