Mary is an award-winning fiction Author and Speaker who loves to write books with quirky titles. Born in Brooklyn NY, she worked in insurance finance before following her dream of writing fiction and being traditionally published, however, would always put it on the back burner between life, and family responsibilities. It took Mary over ten years with many manuscripts and rejection after rejection to keep writing. Finally, her dream became reality when she got her debut mystery romance with a supernatural twist, Tigers Love Bubble Baths & Obsession Perfume (who knew!) published – and has now won eight awards!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT THESE TOPICS:
- Success can come at any age and point in your life.
- Tigers love bubble baths, who knew!
- Why you should never give up on your dreams.
- How to use your own life as inspiration.
- How to be more open to the possibilities that life presents you.