Irene Weinberg is the author of They Serve bagels in Heaven: One Couple’s Story of Love, Eternity and the Cosmic Importance of Everyday Life and the creator and host of the podcast – Grief and Rebirth. Her message of be loving and kind to everyone will win your heart, mind and soul. Irene has a knack for bringing people together and talking about the tough stuff like death, grief and loving ourselves fully. Irene resides in Northern New Jersey, where she oversees business interests. She is a mother, a stepmother and a grandmother.
My favorite quote from her book (which was channeled to her from her dead husband, Saul) – “When God gets inside you…you know who you are.”
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT THESE TOPICS:
- Irene’s spiritual awakening was a life changing moment for her.
- We have a choice whether we believe the messages or not.
- How to be loving and kind to everyone, including ourselves.
- Living our soul purpose and aligning our life to the decisions.
KRISTI ASKS IRENE THESE QUESTIONS:
- What made you choose love in the midst of your grief?
- How did you realize the pattern of past experiences that needed healing?
- What led you to the resources for healing?
- What keeps you learning from experiences and not defined by them?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST