Pam Muller (Sweet Georgia Pam) is a trained spiritual director, author and dream expert with a professional background in education. Her focus is on guiding people towards increased spiritual and emotional well-being. After teaching in the classroom for the first seven years of adulthood, Pam spent nearly a decade, independently pursuing her interest in learning about the language of the dreaming mind before getting her professional training at the Haden Institute for Spiritual Direction in 2016. Pam’s book, 33 Ways to Work with Your Dreams, is available on her website – www.SweetGeorgiaPam.com – and through Amazon. As a highly sensitive spiritual director and an empath, Pam uses her gifts to guide individuals and groups through deeply personal self-discovery journeys by way of their dreams.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT THESE TOPICS:
- Dreams as emotions in story form.
- Dreams having a personality and a soul language.
- How the conscious and the subconscious mind work together.
- How to develop an understanding for your dreams.
KRISTI ASKS PAM THESE QUESTIONS:
- Do all people dream?
- Are dreams always from the subconscious?
- How can we find meaning from our dreams?
- How does intuition work in tandem with dreams?
- Can dreams be predictions?
- How does a spiritual director create a safe place for another?
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter – @sweetGeorgiaPam
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST