Debra Martin is a world-renowned intuitive Healer and Medium. A lengthy illness led her to the point of death. During this time, Debra had an out of body experience which entailed seeing and conversing with the Divine. She was given the choice to leave her family or go back to her earthy home. Making a commitment to God she came back with a mission and a gift of healing. Debra is now a Divine healing instrument and has created a unique healing technique used nowhere else in the world and has witnessed hundreds of miracles. She is the author of Soul to Soul, Believe Beyond Seeing, Proof of Miracles, and Doctors, Faith and Courage. Debra is a Certified Lab Research medium with the Windbridge Research Center. She has been featured in national media including two A&E documentaries and has gained international attention as the “Medium Who Solved a Murder” which was featured in 2015 on the cover of “Psychic News Magazine.”
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT THESE TOPICS:
- Shifts and how they awaken us.
- How healing works within the human body and the role the Divine plays.
- Changing how we digest another person’s frequency.
- What it means to always have enough.
KRISTI ASKS DEBRA THESE QUESTIONS:
- Can we all be messengers of love? How does that work?
- How can we create peaceful space?
- What does Oneness really look like for us as humans?
- What is meant by love heals?