Allison Reitz is the founder and CEO of Good Elephant. Good Elephant is an online community-powered platform changing the yoga industry and how we respond to the needs of our community. What began as a personal practice immediately nurtured into Allie awakening to a more expansive understanding that something needed to change. Her “aha” moment has led her to amazing experiences and a wide variety of learning. She is truly a learner at heart.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT THESE TOPICS:
- The essentials of yoga and its accessibility.
- How we can live responsively within our creative and receptive impulses.
- Creating neutral spaces for responding to the needs of people.
- Community as a magnet for meeting the needs.
- Bliss and how we can find it in our everyday life.
- Being more responsible for who we are and the world around us.
KRISTI ASKS ALLISON THESE QUESTIONS:
- What does do what wakes you up mean?
- How can we make the practice of yoga more sustainable?
- Good Elephant represents the essence of learning. How did you invent that concept? Were you aware it is really a metaphor for living consciously?