Dr. Rebecca Ray is a writer, speaker and clinical psychologist. She is the host of the podcast, Hello Rebecca Ray. She has authored three books – Be Happy, The Universe Listens to Brave, and The Art of Self-Kindness.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- Aligning our life in collaboration with our leadership self and our values.
- The process of self-kindness as an art, not just a practice.
- Possibility makes space for the Universe to bring you the best ever.
KRISTI ASKS DR. RAY THESE QUESTIONS:
- How can we face fear that might be suffocating and not allowing us to move forward?
- Why do we self-sabotage when we begin to feel good?
- What does brave look like?
You can reach Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments and questions are welcome.