Wendy Reitz is the founder of MeWe&Us. As a former product designer and one who understands diagrams, Wendy has received intuitive guidance for a comprehensive guide that can help people take care of the self and the body. Many years ago, she found herself with the diagnosis of Lupus. It was at that time, Wendy embarked on an intuitive self-healing journey to understand what was happening and not happening in her body, and to answer her desire for – How can I live a healthy and joy-filled life? This desire led her to a grander connection with Higher Consciousness which to this day continues to provide her with guidance for her daily life and the continued expansion of the MeWe&Us non-profit organization.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT THESE TOPICS:
- How to surrender to your own knowing and learning.
- How experiences that happen to us are really a catalyst for our higher purpose.
- Her mental construct of curiosity led her to awakening to a new way to live with health and joy.
KRISTI ASKS WENDY THESE QUESTIONS:
- What is meant by holographic perspective?
- What is the difference between internal and external influences?
- How did your own journey to healing lead you to creating the Human Bean Guide?
You can reach Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments and questions are welcome.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST