Kristi Peck is a teacher of all things spiritual, a highly intuitive healer, a creative girl and author of Coming Home: A Love Story (available on Amazon). In her episodes, she will chat about living life in JOY and FREEDOM. Her stories are sure to captivate your heart and soul as they are authentically her own experience. She is a learner and shares her learning with you.
Her intuitive approach includes mediumship, soul work, and energetic healing that will expand your awareness to live a conscious lifestyle. As a natural born empath and self-taught healer and intuitive, she learned to use her natural abilities to help others release energetic blocks, surrender painful memories, make conscious choices and cultivate a sacredness with a higher consciousness.
Kristi mentors people using her intuition and divine connection with transformation. They come to her seeking change. She is a writer and a speaker on all topics related to healing, transformation and living in the present moment.
THIS TOP 10 BONUS EPISODE INCLUDES:
- How do you answer the calling?
- What influences the intentional actions we choose?
- How can we move from WHY ME? to HOW CAN I?
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Author and Host of Grief and Rebirth Podcast, Irene Weinberg speaks about her spiritual awakening and how to understand yours.
- Kristi Hueseman talks about letting go and letting God (or whatever higher power you resonate with) while living with cancer.
- Founder of Me, We & Us, Wendy Reitz talks mental constructs and surrendering to your own knowing and learning.
- Global Medium and healer, Debra Martin, on understanding the holy shift within us. Why did this happen to me?
- Raven Valencia, spiritual and energetic healer talks how your illusion of truth could cost you a precious love
- Medium Suzanne Giesemann on why we come to Earth to have these experiences
- Kundalini Yoga Teacher, Siri Atma, talks about the sweet spot for learning. It’s yoga practice, not yoga perfect.
- Writer and Author Samantha Reynolds talks how to feel tiny moments and capture their essence and how they give us life.
- Evidential Medium and writer Sandy Thorpe talk about the book Wolf’s Message by Suzanne Giesemann and how it brought her to light on her own mediumship gifts.
You can reach Kristi at email@example.com
Comments and questions are welcome.