Ginger Bisplinghoff, RN, BS has a passion for helping people resolve their challenges, change their lives and reach their full potential. For over 40 years, she has used her expertise in medical and holistic nursing field to support healing. Her business, Options to Health, has been available to children, adults and animals around the world for 32 years. Ginger feels fortunate to share her love of kinesiology, face reading and flower essences on TV and radio, consult with businesses, hospitals, and school systems. In 2011, she published a book on face reading called It’s In Your Face – The True You Revealed. This amazing book is available on her website www.optionstohealth.com and www.itsinyourface.com
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT THESE TOPICS:
- Muscle testing as a biofeedback tool
- The wisdom of the body for healing
- The face reveals emotional expressions
- Using the structures of the face to understand our relationships
KRISTI ASKS GINGER THESE QUESTIONS:
- How does the body give us wisdom?
- How can we interpret the conscious mind from the subconscious mind as we heal?
- How do our lived experiences get into our body and our mind?
- How does awareness help us find solutions?
- How can we communicate with our eyes and our face?
Contact Information: Ginger@optionstohealth.com