Nicole Perkins is an Inner Voice Coach. Nicole’s former role as a classically trained ballet dancer taught her that hard work and perfectionism were the only way to accomplish success. Following a spiritual awakening resulting from the end of a significant relationship, she began listening to her intuition. In the midst of the pandemic, she decided to quit her job as a middle school teacher and trust her inner guidance. It led her to become a certified Inner Voice Facilitator and establish her Channeled Coaching practice. She is a conduit to help others reconnect who they are with more love, wisdom and financial abundance.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT THESE TOPICS:
- Inner Voice as your intuition.
- Intuition as the part of you that is always loved and safe.
- A spiritual awakening as a process for rediscovering your soul.
- How curiosity leads us to ask questions.
KRISTI ASKS NICOLE THESE QUESTIONS:
- How do you define dark night of the soul?
- How does breathing help us activate our heart?
- How does your intuition work as your inner voice?
You can reach Nicole at email@example.com or (770) 596-4613
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST