Kimber Dean graduated from Le Cordon Bleu San Francisco, Shaw Academy with a Personal Nutrition Diploma, and Yax Yoga Concepts 200 hour YTT. Chef Kimber is the author of Happy Food and Happy Baking & Desserts. Kimber is the Chef and C/O of Nourish Cafe & Market in Columbia, Missouri. Nourish Cafe & Market has opened it’s first franchise, Nourish Sedalia, in Sedalia, Missouri. Kimber is a creative writer for Plant Based Spotlight Magazine. Kimber is the Health and Food expert of Inside Columbia Magazine. Kimber is the cooking show host of Nourished on YouTube and Plant Based Network. Nourish and Happy Cookbooks are plant-based, organic, locally sourced, and free of gluten, soy, dairy, corn, peanuts, hydrogenated oil, preservatives and sugar. Kimber is also a Doterra Cons
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT THESE TOPICS:
- Our stories leading us to the present moment.
- Boundaries and Intentions.
- Guidance of something bigger in our lives.
- Food and the community it builds.
- Sustainable practices.
KRISTI ASKS KIMBER THESE QUESTIONS:
- How did your work find you?
- How do you live intentionally with boundaries?
- How do you allow for the guidance of something bigger than you?
- How do you splurge in a well-intentioned life?